Fly Tying
Kingfisher

Hair-wing Streamer Swap

Anyone interested in this? Flies would be tied to target steelhead, salmon, and large trout. They can be classic patterns or something new if you'd like; feel free to tie on salmon or streamer hooks, or whatever your desired pattern calls for. Let's keep this to the standard "no more than 12 participants" rule; first 12 on board closes it unless we don't get that many; we'll give it to next Friday the 22nd to close sign-up, and patterns will be due by Thanksgiving.

Any interest?

So far, we have...

1. me

2. sdnz13

3. Mako

4. geozip

5. TroutBum

6. tidbit

7. Pat Carroll

8. mcfly

9. Steelheader69

10. mmarkey

12. DFix (c'mon Dave, I know you want to do this one!)

ONLY 1 SLOT LEFT; GET IN ON THIS TYING EXTRAVAGANZA WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! biggrin.gif

If we go over on the number of participants wanting to get in, I'll sell my spot to the highest bidder tongue.gif

j/j of course

This would be a first time thing for me, never having done a swap before, but if that's alright with everyone i'd like to give it a shot.

QUOTE (Kingfisher @ Oct 14 2004, 09:54 AM)
Anyone interested in this?  and patterns will be due by Thanksgiving.

Any interest?

I'm very interest in this swap, of course, but the prob is the date of the thanksgiving dunno.gif ( i know i know, but what can i tell you i'm like that laugh.gif laugh.gif ) 11 of october ???? it's pass, no ?

So, if i can join the swap it will be a pleasure to do the Silver Rat Hairwing

Honey, do you know if the rat is still in the kitchen ? bugeyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Johnny.

Ok, I'm in but only because I want to tie a Thunder Creek style streamer and you guys get to be my guinea pigs. devil.gif

tidbit - You need not necessarily tie 11 flies; the number needed will be determined by the total number of participants we get by Friday. At that time, I'll tally the number and post it, and will send my address via Personal Message to the participants.