Fly Tying
Possumpoint

I Now Know

Possumpoint:

Thanks for the condolences. She had been her father's "son" until she was about 11 years old, and he was a rabid hunter/fisher. He did am outstanding job of instilling the same desires in her. I had best not be standing between her and the door to the car and mention camping if I did not want a set of her foot prints across my carcass!

perchjerker

I still miss my ex-wife - but my aim is improving. :devil:

JohnP;

Haven't left yet. PU stopped running Friday in the driveway and wouldn't restart. It was towed for repairs. Yet to hear what's involved there. Then got in wife's car to go to store and state inspection was expired. Had that done and now faced with mega dollars in repairs to that. Been raining for two days and forecast to rain today and tomorrow. Looks like it will be Thursday before everything shakes out and I'll get to go on a foreshortened trip.

Wish I was fishing.

Join the club. I think I'm the president of it.

When that sh*t happens, I try to remember, be thankful that I HAVE a driveway, and a wife.

Sometimes I'm more thankful for the driveway than the wife, but that's another topic entirely... :hyst:

I don't think your the president. I have to get a ride to work every day because right after I moved from california to Nebraska both my family van and my comute car broke down. Had to fix the van so I can get kids to school everyday (I have 6 kids) but my car has been sitting in the garage since the begining of June. But I agree I at least own a home here in NE I never could have done that in CA now I just need to get over this hump and get my comute care fixed but it is going to be a small christmas for the kids because the car has to come first.

Ah the joys of life. At least I can still tye some flies and go fishing :D