Fly Tying

2010 FTOTY - Plan on Participating?

2010 FTOTY  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

About this time every year I like to see how much participation I am going to get for the FTOTY contest. As I do every year, I really want to encourage all members to try to at least enter one category. This is an event that makes this community special and I always hope for and anticipate a great turnout. The more flies that are entered, the more fun this event is and the more fun it is for me to host.

You can get more info on the 2010 FTOTY here http://flytyingforum.com/contest

Thanks

Will

Woohoo! I was the first vote!

I voted yes, because just like every year I hope to enter (and like ever year, i don't) :wallbash:

I wouldn't miss the chance to participate in FTOTY! Every year I say I will tye a fly each month for this contest. And every year I procrastinate. I have just started work on my first entry, a semi-realistic.

I have won three times in three different categories, I think it is time to retire and let others have the limelight.

yes i just got done with my first fly im sending in.I might go for a few more just depends.I wish you all luck.

Smallie, I understand only one submission per category but can one submission be entered in more than one category? Or do I have to submit two of the same fly in each of the two categories such as Most Creative and Fishable Realistic?

This is all I can find on submissions/categories:

"Participant may enter as many categories as you desire. Only one submission for each category."

Thanks,

Kirk

Kirk,

A fly can be only entered into one category. You may tie the same fly twice and enter it into two separate categories. This is mostly to help me keep track of everything.

Kirk,

A fly can be only entered into one category. You may tie the same fly twice and enter it into two separate categories. This is mostly to help me keep track of everything.

Makes sense.