Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

Glad you decided to push back the date to accommodate student4ever. His flies are definitely worth a little wait!

Horseshoes I asked if you were anxious you ignored it. Thought you knew I was in. Flies going out by Monday probably Saturday. The Huskies will make it.

:hyst: Troutguy you better make sure those huskies have a boat on the sled by the looks of some of the weather going on in this continent.

troutguy I have never been to your state but my friends recommend it as a nice place to visit. Even my travel agent rates it in the 10 best places to travel. :headbang:

Just thought you might like to hear something positive about your state. :yahoo:

I am looking into it.

Horseshoes my flies went in the mail today with a few extra's, thanks for hosting

Thanks for the heads :headbang: up.

Horseshoes

We live in SC near Charlotte, NC, 3 hours to Charleston or Myrtle Beach. Almost year round trout fishing. (50 degree day)

Cheap taxes.

What do you do besides fish? We have basketball, baseball, NASCAR, football or sort of 1 and 14 this year. Good schools.

Horseshoes ya know I just realized that I sent my flies without a toe tag sorry :crying: :rolleyes:

Well that's not right. That can't be tolerated. I'll just have to send them back for you to tag. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Horseshoes, how is the weather? It was -30 yesterday in upstate New York. Hopefully it was warmer than here.

Today was -17C then up to -8C this afternoon, a nice day. Chill factor was nothing to talk about today.

Yesterday? that was a wee bit colder..but not as bad as everywhere else. For some reason our little town is keeping to normal temps for this time of year.

Horseshoes ya know I just realized that I sent my flies without a toe tag sorry :crying: :rolleyes:

Well that's not right. That can't be tolerated. I'll just have to send them back for you to tag. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Tell ya what just PM me everyones addy and I'll send everybody a toe tag

Just to bring you up to speed. Flesh flies are done Should have the muddler out in a couple of days. and they will be off.

Frank aka Student4evr.