Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

Just got my flies and they are beauties for sure. The flies look great everybody and thanks horseshoe for hosting this swap and for the added bonus. Perfect timing, I just got done tying some Tenkara flies and used all my #12 scud hooks up.

Shad

Received my flies today and I must say these are some really sweet flies! Thanks to you Horseshoes for hosting a great swap and for the extremely nice extras, really nice colors to the flash. Thanks again to all the great tiers for the inspirational flies!

Murray

Guys, i just got mine back in the mail today. What a great bunch of flies and a GREAT bunch of tiers!!! Horseshoes, you ran a terrific swap and I really appreciate the return gift. I can see a fleet of Yummy Mummies coming out of this.

06641.jpg

One more happy swapper..we did good on this.

Don't worry everyone yours will fly home to you.

professori it was a treat to swap with you again.

Great swap. Thank you for running it and the eyes. Went fishing this weekend and lost some already, can I get a refund? :crying:

Great swap. Thank you for running it and the eyes. Went fishing this weekend and lost some already, can I get a refund? :crying:

Now now troutguy, you know I am not responsible for how you apply them or what monsters you decide to have rip at them. :hyst: Glad you enjoyed the swap.

Thanks for hosting a great swap, I reiceved some very nice flies and Ostrich. Would have preferred a Bright Blue. !!

GOT MINE !!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

What a great swap. Thank You Horseshoes for host and the great extra!! Thanks to all swappers too!

geozip

Got mine yesterday. Thanks for a great swap everyone. Horseshoes thanks for my gift and for hosting.

You are very welcome.