Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Horseshoes

Fishable Favorites Swap

Just to bring you up to speed. Flesh flies are done Should have the muddler out in a couple of days. and they will be off.

Frank aka Student4evr.

:D Man that's good to hear, I personally wouldn't want to miss out on a Student4evr fly! :clapping:

Just to bring you up to speed. Flesh flies are done Should have the muddler out in a couple of days. and they will be off.

Frank aka Student4evr.

Frank... good to see you are on the mend.

C

C Teeter your crawdads arrived today. Did you say I had to share them with everyone? :hyst:

Horseshoes as far as I know they got lost in the mail....... so :shocking:

An update! I put the flies in the mail on Yesterday. Thanks for your patience. I thinks you find both patterns are keepers.

Frank aka Student4evr

"An update! I put the flies in the mail on Yesterday. Thanks for your patience. I thinks you find both patterns are keepers.

Frank aka Student4evr"

Who are You :hyst :j_k: :

Thanks, I am sure they will be keepers. I have read in the news that the mail is being held up for the Atlantic Provinces because they have a new sorting thing. Obviously isn't working well. Between the U.S. checking everything that flies into their :ph34r: country and ours no t knowing where we are ,:dunno: well... I can't say it. there might be children listening. :wallbash:

Dezod - Charlie Boy Hoppers have arrived!!!!! Nice job :headbang: Everyone will be pleased with them, that I am sure.

Wow that takes a looooooooong time to get where it is going. Glad they got there and sure can't wait to see the group.

C

smokinprice - frog popper size 10 they have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow they are nice. We have a nice collection building here. Really nice.

Student4evr 2 flies have landed and brought their buddies with them.

troutguy your flies are here.

Now I get to empty them all out and take a good look at them...What? :bugeyes: yea yea OK...I'll divide them up and send them out to you on Monday. :crying: Sigh..do I have to?...OK. I will.

And I will also be putting in the envelope the gifts I promised would fall into them. Ha Ha. You will have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

I want to thank you all for participating in the swap. We have a fantastic collection to bring the spring a little closer. Quality flies from quality tiers. :headbang: :headbang:

I will post on Monday to let you know if they flew off ok. Could you let me know in about 2 weeks :hyst: when your flies arrive. :scooter:

wow, what a bunch of flies...........

Horseshoes thanks for hosting and for the extras in our packages. Can't wait to see them. :D

Not surprised that Troutguy's flys were the last to arrive, probably went via Guadalajara :hyst:

We have lift off!!!!

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: and lykos33, you should have them by thursday maybe.

Shad You live in the best kept secret fishing paradise in N.A. sigh.....someday.

We have lift off!!!!

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: and lykos33, you should have them by thursday maybe.

Shad You live in the best kept secret fishing paradise in N.A. sigh.....someday.

:bugeyes: :headbang: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :headbang: :bugeyes:

I may just be a little excited to see these flies....oh ok , I'll admit it...Horseshoes "extras" too LOL!