Fly Tying
patrick carroll

Any interest in a gurgler swap?

stay tuned mr. vegas, maybe the next day or so you may get wet. lots of snow in the local mountains, surrounding mountains looking pretty good.

mr.vegas, when your package arrives. I will get the gurglers sorted out, and on their way.

what an awesome assortment of gurglers, you tyers will be very pleased!!!

have a good one

pat carroll

we got a little rain but nothing real big. Enough to make me have to wash the truck this morning <_<

with the latest weather news, you guys in the northeast are getting hit with more snow. just what you need.

still no sign of the last package of gurglers. if they don't arrive by friday, I will start to mail

the gurglers over the weekend!!!

have a good one

pat carroll

hope this finds all you gurgler tyers doing fine.

1.pat carroll - california

2. mr.vegas - nevada

3. foambug - colorado- no show- missed out on a good un'

4. The Yman - tennessee- received

5. o2fsh - connecticut - received

6. c. teeter - missouri- received

7. yetavon - north carolina - received

8. kayaker stan - new york- received

9. jack tjl - pennsylvania - received

10. smokinprince - maryland- received

11. hufflehill - maryland- received

12. flyderaght - ontario- received

13. fish-skeez - pennsylvania- received

14. Mowestflyfisher - missouri- received

have a good one

pat carroll

so far, I haven't received the gurglers from mr.vegas, he sent a message that they were being mailed to me at least a week ago. If they don't show tomorrow, I will make plans to ship the packages out in the next couple days.

sorry for the delay, I know you are anxious to get your hands on these gurglers. you will all get the extra flies back , since we had a couple no shows.

keep posted and I"ll get things rolling on this end,

have a good one

pat carroll

so far, I haven't received the gurglers from mr.vegas, he sent a message that they were being mailed to me at least a week ago. If they don't show tomorrow, I will make plans to ship the packages out in the next couple days.

sorry for the delay, I know you are anxious to get your hands on these gurglers. you will all get the extra flies back , since we had a couple no shows.

keep posted and I"ll get things rolling on this end,

have a good one

pat carroll

Hey Pat, please keep my extras. Thanks again for hosting this swap!

If there are any extras of mine, feel free to keep them as well. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see these bugs.

mine are on the way. I took some pictures of them as well. When my camera battery finishes charging i will post them!

well, gurgler tyers, I'm at a loss for words!!! Don't have a clue where the last package of gurglers could be hiding. Friday is the deadline, no more delays.

again I apologize, hopefully the awesome gurglers you have sent will offset the late delivery.

I really enjoy the opportunity being involved with this swap, for you first timers hopefully it will be one of many swaps for you to get involved with. don't let the delay of this swap create any hesitancy to get into other swaps.

have a good one

pat carroll

well, the gurgler packages are taped and ready to mail out. my intentions are to mail them

out tomorrow.

flyderaght, my only attempt to mail flies to Canada,a few years ago, was an adventure. hopefully

things will run smoothly.

mr.vegas, no show with your package. when they show up, I'll return them.couldn't hold the swap

up any longer. sorry, you missed out on some great gurglers.

gurgler tyers, you are some fine tyers, and thanks for an awesome display of talent!!!

very shortly, this old, old guy is going to hang up the swap meister hat and get into playing

around with some woodworking. recently, I got involved with intarsia which has been very

addictive!!!

stay tuned and let me know when your pakages show up, have a good one

pat carroll

Pat,

Thanks for hosting this swap. I too am a woodworker and find the two hobbies complementary. I was able to make my desk, tying station and storage area for both interests. Best of all, the enlightenment for the creativity seems to happen while I am fishing so don't forget to recharge on the crick, creek, stream, lake, pond, river, or ocean.

Tim

hopefully in the next couple days, you "gurgler tyers" , will finally get your hands on the bass and gill slayers. I was able to make the trip to the post office.

don't know if your neck of the woods is ready for any fishing, but you must be getting a little antsy.

southern californee today was in the 70's , and possibly a little warmer over the weekend.

have a great weekend and try to behave

pat carroll

Pat, first off I want to thank you for hosting this swap. and i am glad to say that I received the flies today and they look great. I am glad to have participated in this swap and that the flies are awesome some i have never imagined of tying myself and now that i have these i am ready to hit the water with these and slay some bluegill and bass. Thanks to everyone for a good swap and some great flies. And pat thanks again for hosting I'm planning on starting up some more woodworking projects myself this spring along with heading out to hit the ole fishing hole. :lol:

Very Sweet pile and I mean PILE of gurglers showed up today....... Well worth the wait.

As soon as mother nature cooperates I will definately put these to good use....

Thanks to all the tiers and a BIG thanks to Pat for the host

Big Thank You to Pat for hosting this swap! Just in time for some Spring Bassin. Everyone's flies are great and I can't wait to get them wet. I am sure they are going to end up sticking some Smallies around here. Lots of great ideas, colors, techniques displayed here. These are some buggy flies that will push some water. Once again thanks to Pat for hosting and thanks to everyone else who participated!!! :headbang:

I have got to do one more then I plan on hosting myself. Just waiting for another warmwater as that is what I am into these days.