Fly Tying
utyer

A big hello from southern California

Hi everyone, my name is Tim Peterson and I live in Glendora California.

I have been fly fishing just a little bit over two years now and have been tying for about a year or so. My favorite type of fishing is fly fishing for trout, I love to go up to Mammoth California to fish the Owens river and also the June lake loop.

I am still learning ( aren't we all) more and more about fly fishing. I also like to go mountain bike riding and racing cross country. My PB on the fly is a 20inch rainbow trout that I caught on a olive wooly bugger.

i wouldnt worry about it. It was nothing you did. At least it has the correct title and that is what people will see. Again welcome and happy to see you as a member!

Hi everyone, my name is Tim Peterson and I live in Glendora California.

I have been fly fishing just a little bit over two years now and have been tying for about a year or so. My favorite type of fishing is fly fishing for trout, I love to go up to Mammoth California to fish the Owens river and also the June lake loop.

I am still learning ( aren't we all) more and more about fly fishing. I also like to go mountain bike riding and racing cross country. My PB on the fly is a 20inch rainbow trout that I caught on a olive wooly bugger.

Hi Tim, glad to meet you!