Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

How did you come up with your username??

my names Druce....so i made my username....well, Druce! thoughtful arnt I :smoke:

Back when Yahoo chat was popular (where I met my wife btw) I began the "lykos33" moniker. It came from a greek word for wolf and my favorite basketball player of all time ...Larry Bird! I have been lykos ever since.

Since i like to flyfish for bass, panfish,pike ,musky, etc..... anything that can be caught on a fly , but i also consider myself a trout bum too

well mine has nothing to do with fishing. It's been my nickname since I was about 5yrs old. just kinda carried over into my internet business and stuck there :) use it ever since.

Mike

Every watch that movie with John Travolta, Boy in a Bubble? Not a very good movie, but that's kind of how I view myself sometimes. I get so involved in tying, fishing and my artwork that sometimes it feels like I'm off in my own little world. Hence the name boynabubble. I'd like to add that I was in high school when I came up this name and might have been a touch more dramatic back then. B)

I picked mine so someday when I'm long dead they will think they named Oatka Creek after me.

I picked mine so someday when I'm long dead they will think they named Oatka Creek after me.

I like the way you think. :thumbsup: