Fly Tying
smokinprice

Looking to Settle a bet with the wife regarding ants

Which sized foam disc is better?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Man 7 to 2 right now. If she wins, there will be no living with her for a while. "

And if she loses, you get the same results. :unsure:

I like them both, it's just the big one's bigger than the small one.

Rear large disk , front small disk... Shit I sound like a liberal.. :wallbash:

But that is how I tye mine..

I tied up some red and black ants yesterday. These are size 16. I am looking to settle a bet with the wife. She thinks the smaller sized foam discs look better. Personally I like the bigger ones. Just looking to see what you all think. I made a poll out of this because if I win she wont believe me!

I tie mine the same way as well

trying to save your bacon here buddy, I could answer this one without looking at the pics.

Wife = ALWAYS right :whistle:

Same rules apply this side of the pond :P

I tied up some red and black ants yesterday. These are size 16. I am looking to settle a bet with the wife. She thinks the smaller sized foam discs look better. Personally I like the bigger ones. Just looking to see what you all think. I made a poll out of this because if I win she wont believe me!

I've been married 35 years (to the same woman) and in that time, she's never been wrong. There were a couple of times when I thought she might have been wrong, but I soon learned that I was mistaken.

Well thanks to everyone who voted. An extra thanks to those who took my side. You are brave souls. Yes I know the woman is always right even when she is wrong. Whatever! Now there will be no living with her. Oh well. She doesnt fish but she started tying some lately. I think I am in trouble!

Well thanks to everyone who voted. An extra thanks to those who took my side. You are brave souls. Yes I know the woman is always right even when she is wrong. Whatever! Now there will be no living with her. Oh well. She doesnt fish but she started tying some lately. I think I am in trouble!

TROUBLE? Are you kidding? You my friend are livin the dream! A wife who tyes but doesn't fish? Thats Nirvana! I wish i could get my wife into tying, It would save me so much time from tying the tedious crap and let me loose on the creative flies and much more fishing time!

flytyinfreak it sounds good but not so much. She looks at everything I do and tells me what I do wrong. Besides she is the creative one. She wanted to enter the contest but probably wont cause she hasn't done anything in about three months. I have actually left her at the vise before cause she was having such a great time.

Man 7 to 2 right now. If she wins, there will be no living with her for a while.

Better get ready for it. haha. Ants are small, I vote for the smaller.