Fly Tying
siestafred

Fish Skull Baitfish

Fred,

Where did you get the Fish Skulls? Did you order them?

I would love to tie with fish skulls but I don't tie saltwater or those type of streamers so I'll just have to use that companies other product, nymph head. Anyone use those? How do they work?

You sound so ecstatic! I must buy them now! Next time I help babysit and make some money I will for sure order them.

Thats just my personality! I get excited some times if it is something I am passionate about lol

I need to start hitting the shows a bit more.... Those fish skulls have obviously been around for a while and this is the first time I've seen them. They definitely will get a call when I slow down a bit. Bet there won't be too many other tiers planning on using them in combination with wire weedguards, like this....

Tight LInes

Bob LeMay

post-30940-1296137048_thumb.jpg

post-30940-1296137079_thumb.jpg

Actually Stockard's has them for cheaper that the company that makes them here I'm going to have to give them a try, they look awesome.

By the way, that's yet another great fly Fred. Would be deadly up here come March or April when the glass minnow pods start showing up