Fly Tying
smokinprice

Facebook

I'm there. My avatar is kinda small (don't know how to correct that)

It's an ATV for us vintage folks.

Might be the size of the photo. Also when you comment on someone elses stuff, you will always have a small avatar. It should be big on your profile page. If not then the photo is too small. Upload a bigger one and crop it.

Im on it as well as have a biz page.......link below I use it all the time

I made a business page for the rod business last year http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Cust...12539287?v=wall but that was mainly just for business purposes. I can't even remember the last time I signed in to facebook. I just don't get into all those facebook/myspace/instant message/texting crap myself. Seems 99.9% of what people put on facebook is all useless mundane stuff that I really could care less about. After all even if someone is a great friend...I really could care less about what they ate for dinner or what time they woke up and combed their hair.

Steve

Steeldrifter - I had lasagna last night for dinner, and I think I last combed my hair back in the 1900's sometime....seriously. Oh, and besides that I don't have a virtual farm and the kids are doing well....they also had lasagna for dinner last night, and comb my hair sometimes just for fun.