Fly Tying

Where is hint #2?

''So if you miss the original post just go to the first one for the listing.''

SO hint #1 is really hint #2... you sneaky.

is it damian (capeBsalar)

Damien is in Nova Scotia...unless he moved recently... :hyst: West of NS....same continent? :P

OLD HAT?.....considering I went by member search, using higher ratings and ones I knew were west of NS, and there still was 15 pages of possibles...methinks it will be easier to buy some alligator clips and a nice chunk o' wood.... :hyst:

ok...here is my LAST attempt to uncover the arteest :hyst: :cencalfly, ciccio, deserttrout, fishingbobnelson, jburge, sullytm....In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I got to say 'bout that!"

OLD HAT?.....considering I went by member search, using higher ratings and ones I knew were west of NS, and there still was 15 pages of possibles...methinks it will be easier to buy some alligator clips and a nice chunk o' wood.... :hyst:

:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: methinks it will be easier to buy some alligator clips and a nice chunk o' wood....

i hear ya funny thing is i made one over the weekend dosn't look as nice but it is a great idea work out great

:hyst:

ok...here is my LAST attempt to uncover the arteest :hyst: :cencalfly, ciccio, deserttrout, fishingbobnelson, jburge, sullytm....In the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I got to say 'bout that!"

Don't give up yet. You are just getting started.

:lol: But if I keep going thru western members, writing their names down, posting them to this thread, and awaiting responses...I'll never finish my flies for the brook trout dry swap :P Wassa guy to do? :blink: