Fly Tying

Need more of a hint...I personally have one with a dozen clips in styro that I use when doing swaps. Hey Horseshoes, guess where I am?!?!?!? I'm in PEI! Came right by your town , but didn't know where or how to contact ya. Oh well, hopefully this spring the wife and I may show up for a meet and greet/fish. It's a snow and ice covered island here, but I found out there are steelhead and rainbow and salmon here in some unfished streams, so I may be back this way... :thumbsup: <_<

guess #2 is Horseshoes.

Guess #1 was to buy time whilst I studied this issue from all angles before making my determination. And to make you laugh uproariously.

I've seen it somewhere recently, but I don't remember on whose post. So, I'm going to guess that bentflyrod made it.

Take Care BB

my new guess is BFR.... :hyst: Dontcha love it when the pieces fall into place?!?!?!? :hyst:

Ok.....We are going to up the ante. The first one to guess correctly wins one. One very excellently crafted quality fly holder.

Yup. that means none of you are right....... :(

Hint will follow shortly. :scooter: Have to think of one very carefully, you people are just too quick. :coffee:

My first guess is Fred Hannie, 2nd choice is Riffleriversteelheadslayer. My wild card is FlytyingFreak.

Third Hint is...the holder is made out of olive wood.

You could win a great fly holder. The first correct answer wins one. When I have 5 correct answers I will tell you the winners or at the end of the month, which ever comes first. The clues will be kept listed on the first post also. So if you miss the original post just go to the first one for the listing.

Good luck.