Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Tybugs1

Wildlife

Thanks oldhat on the Pronghorn. He was looking to pose so I couldn't turn him down.

Great photos Lynn! I didn't realize you lived in Cheyenne. I live up in Belle Fourche, SD. I'm sure you fish the Mile and Grey Reef? Have you ever fished the Greybull? That is one fine river for cutts.

Thanks on the photos boynabubble.

I have not fished the Mile, Grey or Greybull. However, I will be fishing all three along with many other waters sooon. I'm planning on fishing the Grey 1st part of March. The Mile and everything else will follow. Our guide season doesn't start until end of May so lots of time to fish new water this year. My fishing buddy is from Greybull area. I plan on going that direction a time or two :) Might have to meet us there :)

Lynn

That sounds like a good idea Lynn. I made my first trip to the Mile and Grey Reef this fall. The brown in my photo is from the Mile. We don't start guiding in the black hills until about the end of May either, so an early season trip is always a possibility. Keep me posted.

Awesome pictures man, I have know idea what the hell i would do if i saw a fricken bear in Norco while i was walking down to the river bottom. I think i would need to change my shorts if i made it through the experience.

My favorite is that bear pic, that one is really cool.

Nice pictures boynabubble id love to see more of these you should create a topic, "what you see on your way to your favorite fishing spot." and have people put pictures up. Man a lot of you guys are great photographers.

BNB===Im going to try and go 1st or 2nd week of March.

Redneck---Not sure what I was going to do with the Bear had he come any closer :) Thanks for the nice words and taking a peek.

Lynn

Little off the topic of fishing but it's what you see going to and from fishing :) Hope everyone enjoys.

The nature, scenery, weather, its all part of fishing to me.

Nice pictures very much like Scottish nature apart from the bear which is extinct here.

Is picture 4 a Heron?

Swift---yes it's a Blue Heron looking for a meal in Yellowstone Park.

Thanks Swift and GregFred on the comments and glad you enjoyed :)