Fly Tying
bertgwen

Glass Bead Swap

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Just wanted to mention to all the swappers in this swap that I am going to be hosting a new swap within the next week. It is going to be a "Project Healing Water Swap" and I'm hoping that all of you will consider signing up for the swap. All the details will be posted in the swap post once I place it on the swap board. All the flies will be going to create 12 fly boxes of flies for injured handicapped Vets. who are involved with Project Healing Waters. I will PM all the swappers whom I have been in previous swaps with and ask them to join in also. In this swap no one will be getting any flies back but the flies will all be donated to Project Healing Waters. I have already made arrangements with PHW to deliver the flies to the vets at one of their events and I already have a donor for all the fly boxes so please join in if you can when the swap is posted. Thanks!

flytyman1

Roughly two weeks left. I have seven sets of flys in hand. Haven't really looked at them yet, was waiting until they all came in to take a good look and divy them up. I believe the initial post is up to date, if something looks wrong let me know.

robert

And then there were 8, sets of flys that is. BC's showed up yesterday I believe. Gaddy's should be on the way, and I've pm'd the remaining 3.

I finally got mine finished. I wont be able to get them out till tomorrow. I tied 2 versions and don't know which I will send yet. Sorry pics are not the best

rsz_cimg3149.jpg

g1gWVmNf4mB4XVnEGItfjnQ.jpg

Those are cool, did I get you my address yet?

I finally got mine finished. I wont be able to get them out till tomorrow. I tied 2 versions and don't know which I will send yet. Sorry pics are not the best

Deadline is this thursday, I have nine sets. Two are said to be on the way, the last I have no idea. Have not heard from the individual. I hope to have this finished up soon, and will let you all know the status.

robert

10 sets here, with the other two said to be on the way. If they don't show up soon I'm going to call it done and get your sets back to you. Mid next week at latest they will be traveling, one way or another.

robert

Frank, your envelope showed up today, unfortunately it was completely empty. Not sure what to do, I'm tempted to say you are SOL. Any other thoughts or opinions. Dustin is the only other outstanding, Monday I'll be sorting and separating whether it arrives or not.

10 sets here, with the other two said to be on the way. If they don't show up soon I'm going to call it done and get your sets back to you. Mid next week at latest they will be traveling, one way or another.

robert

That sucks!! This is the first time I've had a package emptied. (I have been in about 150 swaps.) Unless the envelope was torn open It had to be deliberate because I tape all the flaps closed and this was a new envelope.

The bugs took about 15 min each to tie. I wouldn't be able to get them replaced by Monday. I probably could get them in the mail by then. It seems whether they will actually get there is another matter.

Here is what I sent

post-12269-1300557242_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1300557309_thumb.jpg

post-12269-1300557463_thumb.jpg

So I guess it is up to you where we go from here.

Frank