Fly Tying
Catalpa_Joe

Blizzard Bustin' Bluegill Bash

Mine aren't there yet?

Not yet. Your last post on 3-9-11 said you put them in the mail that day, that's only 3 days ago. Just be patient, I'm sure they'll get here soon.

Here is what I will be sending out. Two people will be getting flies with the yellow and black barred rubber legs. I ran out of the silli legs. I went to Orvis today and they didnt have any. They had to special order some for me. So, sorry about that. However, this is a killer pattern. I call it my Fish Foolin' Frog popper in size 10. I hope everyone likes it.

post-10276-1300070312_thumb.jpg

post-10276-1300070364_thumb.jpg

Thanks. They would have gone out today but I didnt have an address. They will head out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but I know you know why.

Thanks for hosting!! I'd be up for tying another batch of blue gill flies if you happen to have another swap!!

Ron

gentlemen I just got mine in the mail today, and as much fun as I have had I pray they make it. I tied a couple of flies for this swap and then my daughters boyfriend came back from Gander Mountian with a tying tip book and it had a pattern in it with a "string" of bead chain eyes (two on each side) which I had to try out and incorporated into these cricket nymphs. They rattle!! :headbang: and I can't wait to fish em myself I hope yall like em. Catalpa_Joe thanks for hosting and again I appologize for the mess

post-3585-1300135525_thumb.jpg

I rec'd flies today from Flytyer14. Good job man. Here's a pic of his Purple Peacock.

Glad they arrived. Good picture too. I'm not the best photographer...

post-3585-1300314063_thumb.jpg

I rec'd flies today from CTeeter. Great job Chris & thanks for all the extras. Love the big popper. Here's a pic of his Cricket Nymph.

I rec'd flies today from Redneckfly, but only (12). I've PM'd him to see what he wants to do about sending the extras. If he doesn't reply soon, I'll make up the difference from some of my own & get all of them on their way back to you.