Fly Tying
kbranch

Trout Dry Fly Swap

i would love to join as well.

i'm not sure what i want to tie at the moment. let me sit at my vise and think about it a few minutes.

and this is my first as well. ive been wanting to for a long time, but finally think I can pull this off.

well im glad to see another first swapper! I am sure you can pull this off aswell, have fun picking your fly and let me know when you have made your choice! cant wait to see the flys that come out of this swap! :yahoo:

Decided I was going to tie up some Animals.

Nice choice, that was on my list of flies to tie for myself :)

No problem its my first time hosting and can't wait to see how all the flies turn out. All we need now is a 12th member in the swap!

I have found that the metal tins from Celestial Seasonings Tea are just the ticket. They come in at 11/16" or a little less. The look like the ubiquitous Altoids tin. .

I have a couple that have crossed the border a number of times.

Frank aka Student4evr

Thanks Frank for the tip on the tea boxes I will have to check that out because I have had issues finding the right tin for the job!

When you have completed your flies you can mail them along with postage and self addressed envelope to

Kevin Branch

16 Carleton St.

Oromocto, New Brunswick, Canada

E2V-2C8

I figured i would post the address instead of sending out 12 private messages. just please let me know when you have mailed them so i can expect them. Once arrived I will put beside your screen name "Received"

Thanks and happy tying! :headbang:

You have been added trout patrol, the swap is now full and everyone can get started on tying i know i have : :yahoo: