Fly Tying
Flon18

Pan fish Swaqp

In the mail. I could not decide between chart or black so I sent a doz of each.

I usually start with chart for pan fish and switch to black on days they don't

seem to want the chart. I have also caught trout on the black.

-Tom

I have recived a 4 or five more sets of flys this is going really well. Im running out the door and will be back monday after noon and will give a better update then.

Hey all One day passed due date, in no particular order i have flys from the following: Atroutbum2, Odaon, Iowaflyguy, Easternfly, David Mcveyt, redneck fly, Fly girl, Jolly red, Beambuster, beginer fly and my self. All the flys look great I am trying to contact the last two tiers and Ill get these back to you as soon as I can. Flon

Any update on these? I'd love to get these back soon and nail some fish on them.

Looks like we're missing flies from Chrome dome who is new to the site and DevinKardeema who is an advanced member. Hopefully they're both okay and just had something come up. I looked back and saw that Chrome was going send the flies on the 11th. Could have gotten lost.

Hey sorry for the delay I have received flys from Chrome dome but now word form DevinKardeema. Ive tried to contact him with no response. Sooo I think that is going to be a no show. I guess every one will get one of there own flys back. I should be able to put them in the mail Wednesday.

Well my previous post may have been pre mature. I had given the packages to my fiance to put in the mail for me. and when I posted sent I had thought they were. 6 out of 11 of you will notice I have replaced your envelopes with new ones. The point of this story.........

The dog ate my home work. Left in the car with the flys she shredded some of the packages. No damage was done to the flys just the envelopes.So first thing in the morning. I myself with out my dog will bring the flys to the post office.

I am very sorry for the delay. I love my pup during hunting season but she gets restless and in trouble the rest of the year.

Flies arrived today, really good looking. Will have to go fishing more this year just to give them all a good trial.

Glad to hear you are getting your flys and enjoying them. Yesterday the cabin fever got the best of me and I tied one on and got it wet. I wont say witch one cus i didnt catch any thing. Its just two cold . Anyway I learned a bit hosting the swap and will do it better on the next one. Over all a great experience. Thanks for you help in making it easy and fun with great flys.