Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

I'm in, thanks for the invite Freak.

Question for Mr. V, is there a limit to the number for each circuit and a point where it just goes around again or is the plan for the box to just move around invite to invite?

Bags are put together! Everyone please understand I have only been tying for 8 months so it was hard to get some good stuff in them, but I think I did quite well. Please members remember that this is 36 items out of my own collection and a lot of materials are not cheap! SOOO please do your best to keep this going cause this was NOT a cheap swap for me to start!!!! One does have 13 and the other 2 have 12. I will update the first post to show who is getting it and then down from there. I want to keep this invite for now so we know the people that are getting it and trust them to resend out. Please do not be limited to the lower 50 states. I will do my best to always be on top of it to make sure it keeps moving. After a couple rounds I might start another box. Each box has a bag in it with all the materials, tools, and hooks. They are each numbered 1-3 right on the bag. No one can receive the same box twice and I will be keeping track on the first post of who is receiving which number. For example if you get bag/box one you may never receive that same one again but you can receive bag/box 2 and 3. Please keep these rotated to good standing members. :headbang:

Just to let everyone know. I have not recieved the box yet (Saturday,) hopefully it arrives on Monday or Tuesday.

They didn't go out until yesterday. I was waiting for something to come in that was supposed to show on Monday but did not come till thursday. I did get delivery confirmations and when I get home I will PM that number to the first 3 receivers. Thanks guys

I have accepted Stippled Popper's invitation and have invited Catalpa Joe who has also accepted. Don't know where it goes from there.

Take care

BB