Fly Tying
Mr. Vegas

Mystery Fly tying material box

Okay so I went through the box and found a couple items I can use I replaced them at 3-1 so this box is pretty full :-)

I got a question about a full bird skin that is in the box I left it in the box although I was very intrigued by it "What kind of bird is it?"

PM me or leave a note on here please.

Dustin do we still need to send you a phone number? or just who invited us?

Received the Mystery box from Bob N. what a box full of great tying supplies. Didn't expect that was even the box when it got delivered today. I thought it was going to be just a small VCR box, Great job guys on filling it up with nice quality choices of materials in it. I will need a few days to digest all the materials. Figure out whats what. Then look at some tying patterns and see if I'll ever use the stuff before even taking anything. Then it will get shipped out to Colorado...

Thanks for the invite. Colorado awaits box #1. Will let you all know when it arrives and who will get it next. ><((((º> ♥avril

Thanks for the invite. Colorado awaits box #1. Will let you all know when it arrives and who will get it next. ><((((º> ♥avril

I'll be sending box #1 out in the mail Monday 100%. Avril I'll PM you the tracking# when I send it.

My bride tells me I have "a large box" from Mark Varga (Flytyer14) waiting for me at home. I'm thinking this is box#2. I should be home tonight and I'll go through it. I have not heard from my invitee, so I think I'll ask another - but I'll get it back on the road asap.

I did indeed have box 2 waiting for me here. Lots of stuff in there, too. I'm waiting on answers to see who wants it next and i'll get it back out there.

I'm sending Box#2 to Wes917 in Ohio...hopefully tonight.

Mr.Vegas - please clean up your inbox when you get a minute and I'll forward his information to you. You feeling OK?

Whatever happened to Vegas? I mean...If he never comes back we are gonna have to find someone else to head this..

Just got box 3 from RobertM, lots of stuff there. Will go through it tomorrow and then its off to Panama Red.

Whatever happened to Vegas? I mean...If he never comes back we are gonna have to find someone else to head this..

He's still around, just has a lot going on. I was thinking after I get box 2 of sending it to him since it started with him and he's never got to see what his box of materials has turned into and let him pick the next person to get it after that.