Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Opening Day Swap II

Bob I sent you a message but just wanted to post on forum so the others will know.

Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to ty the flys for the swap. I was snowmobling and broke my arm in 2 places and have pins in it so i am out of doing anything for a while. I just had to go out for one last ride before the trails were closed. I should have listen to my gut and not have gone,,,Sorry for any problems that this might have caused. I am even out of fishing opening day.

I hope you all understand. Sorry

Roy

Jrbean1

Roy,

You will be missed. Sorry about the arm, even more sorry that you will miss Opening Day and the Swap. I do thank you for letting me and the others know what happened. Hope you are back on the water soon.

I could tie up a dozen of the bead head pheasant tails and ship them out to monday bob. That way Roy could still get the flies.

"I could tie up a dozen of the bead head pheasant tails and ship them out to monday bob. That way Roy could still get the flies."

Johnny,That is very kind of you!!!

I could tie up a dozen of the bead head pheasant tails and ship them out to monday bob. That way Roy could still get the flies.

Johny, Wow, thanks for stepping up :thumbsup: I know Roy will appriciate the flies.

I have been sick in and out of th hospital for the last 2 weeks. I did change my fly and will be sending these tomorrow.

yBnjIZnGjAQiVbmEXs2PcQUlM.jpg

Sorry to hear that Mr. Vegas, hope you are up and getting around soon! I knew there had to be a reason you weren't posting much.

thanks for stepping up and filling my slot. Even though I am miles away I still feel like you guys are good freinds

roy

nevermind I mixed that up. Yours will go out on Monday so I can take it down to USPS and get delivery confirmation. I will PM you that number on monday.. Sorry for the mix up

Before I sent them I changed my mind on what to send, I pm'ed bob and he was cool with me changing the pattern since we had a ton of time to get them out.