Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Opening Day Swap II

Sent address to truckdriver today. All the flies are sorted so when his arrive I'll get them in the mail back to you all. B)

Sounds good!! :thumbsup:

OK Guys, Flies are in the mail :yahoo: Three days before the due date, Thanks to all for the great flies, the extras and for joing my swap :thumbup: Please post when they arrive.

Thanks again,

Fishingbob

Bob,

thanks for sending me the flies. :yahoo: They all look great. I will put them to good use. Now all I need is for my broken wing to heal. Thanks Johnny Utah for stepping up for me in my time of need.

Thanks again.

Roy

Jrbean1 :headbang:

:thumbsup:

Got mine in the mail today, nice flies everyone! Bob, thanks for hosting!

flytyman1

got mine the other day! Thanks all!!

Uggg. You guys all in NJ got yours and I'm still waiting. Maybe the $1.50 wasn't enough postage on mine?

April 26th and I am still waiting....probably going to get f'd on this one. Sent out ant flies on the 7th of April and they still have not arrived at their destination..that's 2 swaps at the same time...kinda makes ya want to shoot a postal thief doesn't it?!?!?!?

April 26th and I am still waiting....probably going to get f'd on this one. Sent out ant flies on the 7th of April and they still have not arrived at their destination..that's 2 swaps at the same time...kinda makes ya want to shoot a postal thief doesn't it?!?!?!?

I'm thinking the same thing.. I got F'd on this swap myself. should of gotten my flies by now.

Darn post office. But again, maybe i didn't have enough postage on mine?

I had each return package weighed at the post office and added postage to those witout enough to cover the rate raise. I have no idea why you guys haven't got yours yet. Lycos, I have sent several things to Horseshoes in NS and sometimes it has taken a month to get there from here. Seems that international mail from California takes extra time.

I had each return package weighed at the post office and added postage to those witout enough to cover the rate raise. I have no idea why you guys haven't got yours yet. Lycos, I have sent several things to Horseshoes in NS and sometimes it has taken a month to get there from here. Seems that international mail from California takes extra time.

Thanks Bob, I will just try to be patient and bide my time...for a while anyway...LOL!