Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Opening Day Swap II

3 hours and that swap was full...holy bat poop! I guess you have to be on 24 hours a day to make sure ya get in on the good swaps...LOL!

OK..I'm in with a pattern I call "The Stella Scud".

Wish we could move the date up b/c April 1 is opening day. :yahoo:

I believe April 9th is opening day in NJ

Yup!!! In NJ its April 9th 8:00am.. But don't forget you can still fish the TCA's.

3 hours and that swap was full...holy bat poop! I guess you have to be on 24 hours a day to make sure ya get in on the good swaps...LOL!

Hey, I didn't mail mine yet!!! I'll tye an extra if he will let you in.???

Thanks for the offer, but I already turned down two others who sent me a PM to get in.

Thanks for the offer, but I already turned down two others who sent me a PM to get in.

Maybe someone would hold another one of these swaps. Since this one filled up so quickly...Hint..Hint.. <_<

Maybe someone would hold another one of these swaps. Since this one filled up so quickly...Hint..Hint.. <_<

Let me get some of my March Swaps finished up, then I may host another swap.

Hey, your idea, your turn to host. I join yours if you step up. :clapping:

Hey, your idea, your turn to host. I join yours if you step up. :clapping:

Ok...I'll host one..

pre-call me in. I got an emerger I designed I wanted to send out and this is perfect for it

I looked at signs on the Pohat earlier (like 20 min ago with my best friend - we were running) and It said April 10th.?? I don't even know....... -_-

I looked at signs on the Pohat earlier (like 20 min ago with my best friend - we were running) and It said April 10th.?? I don't even know....... -_-

Stop running and slow down!!! :wheelchair:

Did you happen to look at the year on the sign???? :wallbash: :bugeyes: :wallbash: