Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Opening Day Swap II

Mine are on the way, mailed yesterday.

Steve B

Looking forward to seeing them. What pattern did you decide to tie? B)

I did a congo hair rainbow fry

Steve

1 dozen #16 Serendipities are done and will be in the mail in the morning. No need to send an address I already have it :thumbsup:

Two sweet set of flies in my mailbox this afternoon. :D Thanks Rich and Fly Tyer for the extras. Just a few more sets to arrive and I'll get 'em in the mail.

10 days and counting.... :angry: and the USPS and Canada Post wonder why they are slowly losing business.....

Well, I was right, Lykos 33's Zonkers were well worth the wait :thumbup: You guys are going to love these. Thanks for the extras. Waiting on three sets and we will have a swap. B)

hey bob can you send me your address again. I need to get these out so I am not late again :(

hey bob can you send me your address again. I need to get these out so I am not late again :(

:o Two things here...where the heck has Mr. Vegas been for the last while...MIA? Secondly...you don't have your flies already done up before the swap was even announced?!?!?!? Who are you and where is the REAL Mr. Vegas???? :hyst:

I have been sick in and out of th hospital for the last 2 weeks. I did change my fly and will be sending these tomorrow.

yBnjIZnGjAQiVbmEXs2PcQUlM.jpg

Bob I sent you a message but just wanted to post on forum so the others will know.

Just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to ty the flys for the swap. I was snowmobling and broke my arm in 2 places and have pins in it so i am out of doing anything for a while. I just had to go out for one last ride before the trails were closed. I should have listen to my gut and not have gone,,,Sorry for any problems that this might have caused. I am even out of fishing opening day.

I hope you all understand. Sorry

Roy

Jrbean1