Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Accupuncture

I finally decided that after 21 yrs I was going to give up smoking. I went and got accupuncture treatment and so far have not smoked and not really had any desire to do so. It's only been 2 days so I don't think I'm over the hump yet be well on the way.

Crazy how having a bunch of needles stuck in your ear will do this.

Has anyone else had success with this?

huh.gif never tried that method....dont know if i'd want too ethier laugh.gif

I have tried to quit MANY times over the last couple years, last year i was able to quite for about 50 days and ended up going back to it. I know how hard it can be and i wish you the best of luck with it cool.gif

SD

Several years ago I quit smoking by sticking myself with needles. Now if I can only kick this heroin habit... rolleyes.gif

I quit using the patch. One way for success is to let your self really crave for one day before putting on the patch so you know that it works. Unfortunately, once you start smoking and quit, it becomes something you struggle with for the rest of your life.

The only way I have been able to quit smoking was to stay in my room and tie flies.Then I had to show them to someone and have a smoke.The only real way to quit smoking here in Nova Scotia is to go to Jail. dry.gif

Hang in there, dude! I can imagine what you are going through. We don't really know all there is to Oriental medicine but a lot of it works. My roomie in college tried to quit- he quit three times in one day- didn't make it. headbang.gif