Fly Tying
rich5665

The Great Nor' Easter - The Perfect Swarm

After organizing my fly boxes, I realized that there really aren't a whole lot of Dries in them. And since a few of my friends have decided to host some dry Fly Swaps, I figured we needed one more. So here it is Open to the first 12 tiers with an I'm in. Any pattern and Size that works on the rivers, creeks and streams, from the Mid-Atlantic States up and into the East Coast of Canada. All swap rules apply. Due date will be Saturday April 9th. International Swappers are welcome, just no Postal Coupons, the postal workers at my local post office don't know how to process them. PM me for arrangements.

Please supply a padded envelope if possible for your return flies. The lady at the post office gave a 10 minute lecture on how she wasn't going to be responsible for lost items because the envelope ripped open. The exception to this request is Canada; they have a paper thin mail slot and if the package is just a hair to thick, the postage doubles ;) If you ship your flies in a plastic container, there is a very good chance that I'll be picking plastic out of your flies. I'm running low on Altoids Tins and I can only eat the bloody mints so fast so I'll most likely ship your flies back in the broken container. Sorry about the special requests.

SM: rich5665 - Humpy

1: fishingbobnelson - Little Yellow Stone Fly - Received :thumbup: First In :thumbup:

2: jburge - Orange Mud Hopper - Received

3: ibrb - Parachute Adams - Received

4: SullyTM - Black Ant - Received

5: Getholdofjoru - Comparaduns - Received

6: Cencalfly - quill body sulpher, parachute - Received

7: kbranch - Stimulators - Received

8: Redneck Fly - Modified Smith River Bandit

9: Hounddog - Ausable Bomber - Received

10: Student4evr - TBD - Received

11: Trout_Patrol - Ugly Rudamus - Received

12: Polorbear78 - lime trude pattern - Received

Swap is Full

:(

I'd love to join in on this one, but with all of the flies I'm tying for The Project Healing Waters Swap that I am hosting, I just do't think I'll have the time. Would love being in another swap with you and flyfishingbobnelson, but will have to pass on this one. Hope you have a great swap! God bless and tight lines, maybe I can get in on another one with you later on.

flytyman1

:(

I'd love to join in on this one, but with all of the flies I'm tying for The Project Healing Waters Swap that I am hosting, I just do't think I'll have the time. Would love being in another swap with you and flyfishingbobnelson, but will have to pass on this one. Hope you have a great swap! God bless and tight lines, maybe I can get in on another one with you later on.

flytyman1

Not a problem, there always be more swaps.

I'm in i'll give you a pattern a little later. hey just want to say man i got some of you phasent tail fly's from the swap, NICE FLYS man.. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey Rich can I get the addy I'm going to the post office tomorrow and would like to get the envelope and postage all taken care of in one shoot. That's if you will have me in your swap.

Thanks man! :headbang: