Fly Tying
eastern fly

Meat Eaters Swap

Sorry again everyone for my tardiness in this swap. My flies are on their way too Kevin right now. I didn't name the flies on my toe tags. But I'll call it the articulated flash minnow. Enjoy!

Edit: I hope all of you have a heavy rod cause these guys turned out pretty hefty.

Sorry all in this swap. I kmow that I was the one who initiated the interest in this swap and am really sorry for not being around. I havnt been on site in quite sometime. Long story short, my wife and I are expecting our 1st, and well, it's been "eventful" say the least. She and the baby are doing OK, so thats all that matters at this point. Im sorry that I wont be able to contribute.

Please accecpt my appologies.

Danny

Sorry all in this swap. I kmow that I was the one who initiated the interest in this swap and am really sorry for not being around. I havnt been on site in quite sometime. Long story short, my wife and I are expecting our 1st, and well, it's been "eventful" say the least. She and the baby are doing OK, so thats all that matters at this point. Im sorry that I wont be able to contribute.

Please accecpt my appologies.

Danny

Good luck with the new baby. I have 2 that are grown now. Now my son has one and one comming.

Kevin

I have all but 2 sets. I will get them ready and ship them on Monday. If no one objects I will keep one and send one of yours back. Let me know what you think. If you want both I will do that. Thanks to everyone that got their flies in. Hopefully you will get into my next swap I have a few ideas.

Kevin

All that we had is one there way home. Thanks to everyone that finished the swap, and let me know when you get them and what you think.

Kevin