Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Flies with no feathers swap!!!

Swap update: Just waiting on only one more set of flies. When they arrive, I will ship them all out the next day.. :headbang:

Address please.. Mine will heading out in next couple days....

Will is everything ok? You said your were going to mail the flies around 4/7 and still haven't received flies from you, or got a post that you mailed them as of yet? Can we please have an update on your flies? This is the mailing due date week for the swap.. Thanks, NJFlyman

Since the postage went up, I had the lady at the post office check each envelope for the correct postage. And a few were under postage, so i paid the difference for you guys/girls who didn't make for the adjustment. No worries it's all good. And all the flies from the swap were mailed today.. Thanks everyone for mailing and get your flies in on time. Wow, this swap is now over!!!

Was my Postage all right?? If not let me know what i owe you and i will remit it directly...

Was my Postage all right?? If not let me know what i owe you and i will remit it directly...

Thanks, no worries about the postage guys/girls... I only lost a few dollars at best from all the extra postage. I don't mind at all, MHO.. That's just a part of being a responsible swapmiester, and taking the good with the bad, that comes from hosting these swaps. Sometimes the extra flies people send ya, or materials, make up for your loss of funds and all the extra aggravation you go through hosting a swap.

So let's see. Last swap i hosted, i gave all my flies away b/c of a problem I had with a swapper. This time I spent a extra few dollars to return swappers flies. So yeah, I'm not having the best of luck hosting swaps. But I'll defiantly host another swap 100% for you swappers, who just love tying for these fly swaps.

Thanks again for hosting this great swap NJFM!!!! :thumbup: Your #1 in my book Big Guy!!! :headbang:

Got the flies today. Thanks, guys!

And thanks, FlyMan for hosting. I'll join one of your swaps anytime.

Glad to hear you got them this weekend.

Got mine yesterday, Thanks for hosting.

Thanks for the update on them. Since it always make me happy, when I read a post the flies made the return trip back to the swapper. :headbang:

Great flies everyone. FlyMan thanks for hosting! Here is a link to pictures of everybody's flies and what they tied for future reference. I didn't get the size #22 blood worm picture because it went flying off the hackle pliers and I haven't found it yet!

http://www.reelsisterscolorado.com/images_old/No_Feathers