Fly Tying
NJFlyMAn

Flies with no feathers swap!!!

I guess a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do, but it seems a little CS of you NJ to leave the rest of us hanging!!!!smiley-whacky098.gif

Ok, sorry for being a little mental the past few days as I will finish this swap for everyone. Guess I just needed my meds tweaked since now i can think with a clear head again. So if you guys want to send me your flies I'll still swap them for everybody. Since you guys have been all great to me . Again sorry about all the other B/S. Let's get this swap back on track!!!

I have decided to choose Clarks No-Hackle Elk Hair Caddis. B)

Alright Bob!! I saw your posting of this fly and I'm really looking forward to seeing one "up close & personal"!!smiley-happy057.gif

Received some cool white grubs from the PB78.. Must say they are perfectly powerful grubs from looking at the container.. B) Nice tye PB78

Received some cool white grubs from the PB78.. Must say they are perfectly powerful grubs from looking at the container.. B) Nice tye PB78

Thanks! And Thanks for finishing this swap up for us!