Fly Tying
Dezod

Parachute Pattern Swap

Polar bear, Riff and David got theirs.

Anyone else?

C

Avril

Thanks for posting pics of everyone's swap flies. I think they are a great set and I can't wait to get them wet.

C

What in world did you do to my fly avril???? Did you lick the tails to cause them to clump up, cause i dont tie clumped up tails like that??? It Looks awful in that picture, and i know all my flies looked like the one i pictured back on page 1. Same with dezods ant. Its a fantastic tie but your pick does no justice.

What in world did you do to my fly avril???? Did you lick the tails to cause them to clump up, cause i dont tie clumped up tails like that??? It Looks awful in that picture, and i know all my flies looked like the one i pictured back on page 1. Same with dezods ant. Its a fantastic tie but your pick does no justice.

Hey Johny,

I posted pictures for frame of reference so that when we catch the big one, we know who to thank. Perhaps we can all post a picture of our tie with recipe. Nice picture of yours on Page 1. Pictures are off.

><((((º> ♥ avril

Hey Johny,

I posted pictures for frame of reference so that when we catch the big one, we know who to thank. Perhaps we can all post a picture of our tie with recipe. Nice picture of yours on Page 1. Pictures are off.

><((((º> ♥ avril

Avril,

Sorry for my attack on your photos, The eye roller kinda wound me up.... If you take the picture more level with the flies, they would come out nicer. :). I am always happy to share recipes.

Materials

Hook- Dry fly

Thread- tan

Tail- Coq de leon medium pardo

Body- Utahs U.V. fox rabbit high test

Rib- Gold metallic thread

Post- white antron

Hackle- Griz

No worries Johny. Thanks for posting the recipe. Hope that others will post as well. See you on the next swap. (Promise! no rolling eyes! ;)) ><((((º> ♥ avril

Flies arrived in the Netherlands! What a great swap! Thanks for hosting.

Sjo