Fly Tying
Flon18

Send me your ANTs

got my ants finished a few minutes ago... they will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for hosting.

Got a dozen "Amber Butt Ants" ready to send out tomorrow. Looking at the list of tiers in this swap :bugeyes: ...I'm a little nervous... :unsure: some dang good tiers gonna be putting out some fine flies methinks.... :clapping:

The ants have started to arive. Njflyman was first in. Followed by Floyd and john Utah. Floyd tyed every one two ants. I hit my local pond with one of Floyds carenter ants yesterday with my two weight and I had a great time playing with the blue gills.

John thank you for the extra presents in you box.

Ill keep you all posted as the rest trickl in

ok after the war of the ants only to species were left fighting after the leafs cleared there was a wing ant and a foam ant left.. So I tied up both of them the foam one is tied how it was sopose to be but it looks ok but not anty enough for me so hints the other type of ant.

They will be in the mail tomorrow..

Thanks for leting me be in this fun swap....

Ants are in the mail. I sent 24 because they are so easy to tie. Everyone gets 2. I have never used this pattern before. It is called the laughing grizzly ant.

Thanks

Rob

Wes917 Yes they have arived. Sorry Ive been quiet ill have time tomarro evning to post in more detail about the swaps progress. Justin

Wes917 Yes they have arived. Sorry Ive been quiet ill have time tomarro evning to post in more detail about the swaps progress. Justin

Ok I just wanted to make sure they made it or I could have tied another set. Sorry to hear about your illness, I hope you feel better soon.

Ok due date is approaching the list of flys received is as followed.

Cencalfly

John Utah

Floyd

PB78

Ronc23

Reactionhit

Rstout

Wes917

NjFlyman

MattG

Lykos33

I know that flys from Mexico are on there way .

And ill be looking into the missing flys. Ill keep you posted Justin