Fly Tying
Flon18

Send me your ANTs

nothing in my neck o' the woods yet....course the Canadian Post actually DOES still use ponies.... :lol:

Hope this guy is ok and not hospitalized? Maybe Admin or someone who has his phone number can give this lad a courtesy call. It all just sounds very strange that a FTF member would host a swap and then never mail the flies out? I understand work and life can make a person busy. But it shouldn't ever take all your time out of your day or evening that one couldn't check the FTF to see what's going on and give the people in your swap an update.

Has this situation ever happened before? That a SM goes MIA?

Thanks, Njflyman B)

flon18 was last on the forum May 25th. He did not provide an update then even when swappers were asking about the status. I am not sure what the issue he is having but he needs to update everyone instead of ignoring us and making the situation worse.

flon18 was last on the forum May 25th. He did not provide an update then even when swappers were asking about the status. I am not sure what the issue he is having but he needs to update everyone instead of ignoring us and making the situation worse.

Rstout.. I noticed you sent Flon18 a PM back on May 20th I think. Did he ever answer your PM when he logged in on May 24th?

Rstout.. I noticed you sent Flon18 a PM back on May 20th I think. Did he ever answer your PM when he logged in on May 24th?

I have yet to hear anything from flon. I have PM'd him twice and nothing.

Rob

"Due April 25th , back out first week in May....'Fast Turn Around'". Has anyone contacted a moderator? I agree that unless you are in prison or the hospital, you should be able to take a few minutes and contact the swap members....

I sent will a PM this morning explaining the situation. I am unsure of our recourse in this matter. If I hear from Will, I will update everyone. I feel like an idiot, I sent 2 dozen ants. :blink: Oh well, it would have been worth if if the swap would have worked.

I just sent him an email, that is the best that I can do. It does not appear that he gave us his contact info before hosting his first swap which is a requirement so I have no other way of getting in touch with him. I asked that he either email me with an update or personally come to this topic and update all of the participants.

Will

I just sent him an email, that is the best that I can do. It does not appear that he gave us his contact info before hosting his first swap which is a requirement so I have no other way of getting in touch with him. I asked that he either email me with an update or personally come to this topic and update all of the participants.

Will

Thanks Will. Hopefully he will listen to you.

Rob

I sent will a PM this morning explaining the situation. I am unsure of our recourse in this matter. If I hear from Will, I will update everyone. I feel like an idiot, I sent 2 dozen ants. :blink: Oh well, it would have been worth if if the swap would have worked.

Hey,I told him to keep my swap flies . But he told me to send him a SASE b/c I should want the flies. And now he doesn't mail them. I now feel like a fool also. That's why I'm being very vocal over this. And hope it's something he can explain why he couldn't mail them out yet..

Maybe someone still has his home address or email addy, or IP# that we can track him down and maybe give him a call and get the scoop on whats going on? Maybe his PC crashed and his friends and family don't have one? I don't know i'm giving Flon18 the benefit of the doubt. But hey!!! Come on Flon18!!! If your reading this post without logging into the FTF. Please send us our flies and do the right thing.. B)

So.... This Flon fellow, was able to host a swap without giving his info??? And the swap went unnoticed until complaints where made????

Sorry gents, But after getting this INFO, i have to say are flies are gone and not coming. I say boo about flon and boo about moderating of the swap. :angry:. This swap should have been stopped way before the due date for mailing.