Fly Tying

Flies are in the mail. I did a brown over orange weave with a black thorax. I usually put a hot spot on these but with the orange belly it really wouldn't add much. They have one layer of flat lead.

-Mike

My flies are ready to travel. Am I correct in remembering that we don't have to send postage or return envelopes this month?

yup no need to send return as I already have it from Febuary

I received a great set of flies from Crackle back yesterday I get more amazed with the fish catching abilities of the swap flies with each new box of flies that comes in all over the continent water levels are going to be at record lows because of all the fish being pulled out

Paul

you may want to check for the correct amount of postage, I undrstand it has gone up.

I have done the flies for May, I have done a Bi polar damsel nymph, I called it Bi polar because of the transformation that takes place when it gets wet, it looks incredible, and I used polar chenille for the collar.

Fly tryer

I'm not to worried about the extra postage it's the least I can do to show my appreciation for the patience you all showed in Febuary and March

them sound great Steve I haven't even started May's flies yet but I am going to be tying my terminator nymph

Hi Riff. I put my flies in the mail today. You should get them by the end of the week. Let me know when they arrive. I tied up a dozen of the RS2 pattern in gray. Hope they are good enough for trout fishing. I don't need one of mine back. Keep it, and any extras, as my thanks for hosting.

Take care

BB

Glad you like them, I tied essentially the same fly for the panfish wets, only on steroids. Bigger hook, thicker wire, big bead head, rubber tails and legs, real webby soft hackle. I think they came out really cool.

today the mailman brought me a great set of copper johns I know the trout love these and you guys are going to love them also Thanks bertgwen great tying :headbang: