Jump to content
Fly Tying

Recommended Posts

I had asked this in another one of your posts with flies, but you never answered back. How do you take the pictures. ie. whats the backround.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bluegill just by looking at it I would say he is using a light box and using a matte paper as the back drop but only he can tell you for sure.

Here is a couple do it yourselfs on fly photography



Some easy cheap light boxes




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...