Fly Tying
rockworm

Evolution Swap

The due date is June first and everybody try to get your flies in by then because if not we will have to have an "evolutionary gap" in our flies.

Ok thank you tring to make sure I live up to the name I picked lol

Sjo

I just received your package in the mail. The fish are going to go crazy over these fluffy little devils! Thank you kindly for the extras.

Grtzzz

Received some gorgeous flies today from gpd. I really like the way this swap is going- 4 sets in and 2 more on their way. And they are are great-looking flies!

So everyone does not think that I have bailed completely, the fly has evolved. I have the recipe, but not with me as I am at work again. The name of my fly is "Who ate my Midge," the fly has evolved into a streamer of sorts. I will post the recipe tomorrow.

C

I promised one of you to send some eelskin, but all my messages are gone and so is the adress. Could you send it again?

Sjo

Sorry everyone for the long delay in the evolution. Here is my submission:

"Who Ate My Midge?"

Hook #2

Thread: Grey

Tag: Pearl Mylar

Rib: Red Floss

Body: Grey

Wing: White Bucktail over Red Bucktail over Grey Mariboo

Thanks

C

Its no wonder it took more than two weeks for Desod to come up with his pattern! I count at least 5 changes to gpd's Easter Miracle. I could insist that we adhere more closely to the rules of this swap (see first post,) but the deadline looms. Therefore, my fly will be called The Missing Link and will be situated between gpd's fly and Desod's. Give me a day or so to visualize what could be halfway between a tiny nymph and a whomping big baitfish....

I need to do an Addy double check. PLease send it again. I would check my PM's but they are all gone.