Fly Tying
primitivepete

pop ups on the webpage

i keep getting suspicious pop ups when I view the site. everything from stuff saying I won things if I'll provide personal info to ads for dating sites for "Busty Russian girls"

My guess is something changed on the site to allow these, or is it just my computer?

I'll have to tie some flies called the "Busty Russian" and the "Nigerian money transfer scam"

I have not seen any popups nor did I add any popups especially for that kind of stuff. I have not heard this from anybody else but I will be looking into it.

i keep getting suspicious pop ups when I view the site. everything from stuff saying I won things if I'll provide personal info to ads for dating sites for "Busty Russian girls"

My guess is something changed on the site to allow these, or is it just my computer?

I'll have to tie some flies called the "Busty Russian" and the "Nigerian money transfer scam"

Busty Russians!!! Did somebody say something about "Busty Russians"?emoticon-games-027.gif

I've never seen anything like that here!!!! Must be your computer; Want to sell it????smiley-sex015.gif

Hate to break it to you, but I think it's your machine. I'm here off and on all day and never get popups.

You have some sort of virus, or hack on your computer. I have not seen anyting like that and I am here on and off most of the day too. Make sure you have a good reputable Antivirus installed, and that the deffinitions are up to date.

Do you teenage flyfishers in the house:) he may have been looking for unique russian flies LOL have to agree with the others, likely a bug.

marc

thanks Will for looking into this. I checked my computer's antivirus program and it's blocking some kind of stuff that comes up when I view this site, but I guess some of it was getting through before.

I'm still getting the messages when I view this site that it's blocking something. And some of it said it was from flytyingforum.com which was the weird part. So just a heads up.

It was pretty fun hearing Katja and Ursula say the words "moose and squirrel" with those Russian accents (just kidding honey) but I thought I should let someone know about this.