Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
rich5665

Every time I log in my Avatar is change to some green and blue Picasso looking fish.

post-19761-1302719933.jpg

Anyone else having this issue?

Nope nothing I know of. I see a Perch as your avatar right now. Although I do see that same blue&green fish in your profile as your "personal photo".

Steve

Very Weird. I've cleared the cache and Temp Files on my computer and my work computer. But that blue fish is all I see. I keep changing my Personal Photo as well. Maybe time to wipe the systems and reload the OS.

I was having some weird avatar issue a few weeks ago too... I changed it using my laptop, but for at least a week I still saw my old one, but on other computers I logged in and saw the new one. Seems fine now, even though last time I changed it, it took a day or so for me to see it.

Gotta say, wiping the system and reinstalling the OS never entered my mind!!!!

Very Weird. I've cleared the cache and Temp Files on my computer and my work computer. But that blue fish is all I see. I keep changing my Personal Photo as well. Maybe time to wipe the systems and reload the OS.

I would have to think long and hard before I'd wipe everything off my computer and start all over if this was my only issue with the computer.

But to each his own!

Plus, as long as we see it as fine who cares if you see a picasso fish?

If anything you could clear browser cache etc etc or switch to Firefox, Opera, or Chrome.

your "avatar" and "personal" photo are 2 different things

change your "personal" first before a complete wipe of the hard drive

Seems to be working now. Stipple it's actually not a bad idea to redo your computer once in awhile. Yes, it is a pain in the backside, especially since I'm in computer support.

I re-image at least one computer a month because someone downloaded a nasty virus. On my personal system though I install an uninstall beta programs so much that eventually the system just bogs down. Had I seen the "Picasso" fish only on my system I would I have thought it just my computer. But on four different systems, especially after changing the image, refreshing and then seeing everything was fine for week and BANG!!! Picaso Fish was back :bugeyes: Now I see the fat perch I caught last year. :yahoo: