Fly Tying
O2fsh

Shrimp pattern swap...any interest?

Okay, anyone interested in a shrimp pattern swap?

I'll limit it to 5 tiers (plus myself). Each participant must tie 10 flies, two for each person in the swap. Mail them to me, along with return postage and envelope. Each tier will get 10 shrimp in five patterns to try in their local waters. With a more detailed pattern, I was thinking of May 30th for a deadline. Plenty of time to get them tied, marked, and mailed.

SWAP IS FULL

O2fsh

1. O2Fsh

2. djgunter

3. Sjo

4. Aroostookbasser

5. Robert M

6. Hairstacker

Count me in please! Been waiting to join a new swap and I really love tying shrimp patterns! I am an international swapper though, so if thats okay with you.

- Dan

I'd like to be in on this one, if you take European tiers!

Sjo

Glad to welcome any tiers. As long as you make sure you cover your postage. U.S. postage rates JUST went up. The international coupons worked, but typically were too little. Consider doubling your rate.

O2fsh

Aroo,

To clarify: Each tier is to tie ten identical flies. Any shrimp pattern. 6 tiers tying 10 flies=2 flies to each of the other 5 participants. You will not get copies of your own pattern back.

If you're in, that makes 4/6..... anyone else?

O2Fsh

Aroo,

To clarify: Each tier is to tie ten identical flies. Any shrimp pattern. 6 tiers tying 10 flies=2 flies to each of the other 5 participants. You will not get copies of your own pattern back.

If you're in, that makes 4/6..... anyone else?

O2Fsh

No Prob........10 same pattern.........by 5/30 ..............in to the chin!!!

Awesome! Looking forward to this one! I'll make sure that I'll send enough cash for the return flies.

- Dan

Glad to welcome any tiers. As long as you make sure you cover your postage. U.S. postage rates JUST went up. The international coupons worked, but typically were too little. Consider doubling your rate.

O2fsh

Our postage service in the netherlands don't have international coupons so we have to work something out with extra flies or materials or Paypal.

Grtzzz...

Sjo

Don't worry Sjo. I am glad to work with you. We'll get the flies back to you without troubles.

O2Fsh

I'm confused.. Shrimp like salt water flies? Ex.Bonefish patterns?

Or Scuds. Sow bugs, that one uses for trout?