Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Article - Armed and Ready

We have another great addition to the article section of our website. Mark has a unique style of writing that makes me laugh even when he is just posting on the forum and this story holds true to his style. This is the first in a series of articles that Mark will be doing for the site and he has named the column "Wind Knots". I'm already anticipating the next one biggrin.gif

To read the article visit: http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act...=LuvinBluegills

The article section is starting to keep some contest, but I am always looking for new articles to add. So far the submissions have all been awesome so I know there is some talent out there.....so get to work!

Loved the article Mark.

I have my equipment in my jeep as I speak, just for that occasion.

I am looking for a travel pack so when I'm out of town on business I can pack and go. I had a few places this year that I missed out on.

BFR

That was a good article. I also carry a rod in my work van for just such an occasion. Good advice, seems like you always see the best water when you don't have a rod handy. huh.gif

That's funny LB!

W/out spoiling the story for everyone else, I've been in the market for a similiar outfit myself for the very same reasons........

Mike

I'm known as the "Fishing UPS guy" on the routes I do. If the fish are in, you'll see me wet wading (I wear shorts all year, so just take my socks/shoes off), or on the shore casting. I don't leave mine in my UPS truck, I take it home everynight.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it, and once I learn to spell I'll be able to stop paying the fourth grader who checks everything before I send it to Will and actually be able to afford gas for more fishing!