Fly Tying
moskito_01

International swap?

Do whatever you feel is good. I'd be happy to get even a partial selection. biggrin.gif

The water is getting down and the browns and big specles are hitting the tidal waters in River Philip, they'll chase the smelts up to good fly fishing waters soon. headbang.gif

For now I guess I'll have to stick to spoons and nightcrawlers. sad.gif

ok guys, i think we have enough wait for those who are the over the sea.

today, 23 april, i have not receive them yet. So, i will post, into our small swap, flies receive, monday.

Fot flies in extra ( for the europeen ) i will distribute them into the participants. So you will have some in double or more.

ok guys, it's done.... The most bizarre swap is gone for me ... ( thank's god )

and it cost me $ 17.00 in canadian dollars for the return packages + the goods send to mosquito's ...humm around $ 6.00 if i remember corectly..... So..........

For the futur, i will not be a swap meister for a time laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Maybe i will will to ... i dont know

user posted image

Anyway ... You should receive goods soon

for each one , i put extra flies

Thanks This swap is clooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

I received my flies yesterday. I'm happy with the selection I received. All are nicely tied, and sure to be fish catchers!

Damian, those damsel nymphs rock. headbang.gif I have a tying DVD that shows that pattern but I never got around to trying to tie a few. I leaving in about an hour to go try them out!!!!

thanks guys. biggrin.gif

Mako, I got my flies, thank you very much, I'm very happy with them. Sorry you had a bad experience as a swapper. I guess next time I won't be involved in an International swap either, it's unfortunate.

Hunthicks, thanks for the compliment dude! Glad you like the fly, hopefully it works for you. Good luck, keep me posted ok!

Thanks to the meister!!

Damian

Flies received today! Great job everyone. Thanks Mako for meistering this side of the pond.

Hey Johnny, I also got the International Reply Coupons back with my package. Did Canada Post not take them??? Let me know how to get a few dollars to you for the postage.

Chucky

Chucky: don't think about that. it's on my hand wink.gif

Lâche pas la patate ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

well boys, looks like i'm the only sucker that didn't get his! How very disappointing. But I guess that's one of the lessons of life.

hope you boys enjoyed the pt nymphs

rick

i have receive a return from the postman ! it 's said on it:

this item is being returned because: Moved / Unknown

The flies was send to Mr. Hisen .

Please contact me to inform myself about your adress exactly.

I will send them ...again

I have been following the thread with interest, as was unfortunately too late to join up. I'm sorry so many problems seem to have occurred as I was hoping to a part of the next Inter swap - it seemed a terrific idea to me.

Wilcara:

I'm not so sure about what you said. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

For me it sound like an international / perpetual swap ... Where is the finish line ??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif