Fly Tying
moskito_01

International swap?

i can 't beleive it ! Nothing again ... NOTHING !!!!! wallbash.gif

do i have something to learn about swap ??? maybe i will not participate to another one here !

Man ! the first one is non longer availale ! ( refer to the one to the guy who move and have lost all flies )

And then, this one ! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

When we will said it's enough ?

So Welshtyer and Roy got em, that`s good. I sent them off extra, since they were the European dudes.

And Mako? dunno.gif I have no Idea. I sent them off the same day as I sent off Roy`s and Welshtyer`s flies. So they SHOULD be there by now... Once again... dunno.gif

dunno.gif I know overseas mailing can be really slow at times....once took about 45 days for a letter sent from Italy to get to the US. Don't know about times from Germany to Canada.

Hopefully our patience will be rewarded.

whistling1.gif

I am pretty sure it will be. We have been waiting sooo long. Well, actually YOU all have been waiting so long, that it MUST be rewarded.

I do agree that we will all enter flytyingforum-history as having taken part of the longest swap ever. Maybe we should write to the Guiness book of records...

if i refer to post send on page 7 to 9 this is how it's loook:

i send flies to mosquito the 10 of february

He receive it the 23 of the same month....

Then , Mosquito said he send me the 8 of march he's flies box and ..... and ..... and .....

nothing %%%%???%?$%&?$%&?/%$&/

bugeyes.gif bugeyes.gif bugeyes.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

9 of april ..... 2005 !

Any suggestion before i return your flie into a swap between those guy's who send me their model ?

Hi Mako,

Has the package of flies been sent out to Singapore yet? wink.gif

Best Regards - Jim

In my experience most items going from Canada to Europe get there in about 10 days. I've shipped to Sweden, Finland, Britian, France, Germany along with other European countries with no problems.

I've received items from Britian and Germany, took roughly two weeks.

Sometimes international mail can be slow though. I shipped a vise to Australia once and after 2 months it still hadn't arrived. I shipped some fly tying materials to Australia in early December only to get an email last week from the buyer telling me he just received a bill for $50 AU for irriadating the feathers.

I gave up on this swap a long time ago. wink.gif

Jimmy:

No, i have not done anything yet. I want the opinion of the swappers to procede in that way.

Still waiting to go on

I say if you have flies from the US/Canada swappers send them. I'm wondering if the Overseas meister sent the package by "boat" instead of air and the boat sank on the way to Canada! LOL! I'm in for sending whatever you have now and if the flies from the UK show up Then I'll send you a few $$ for shipping at that time.

But that's just me.

dunno.gif Ya just never know with International mailing.... Johnny, I guess just go ahead a swap what you have for this side of the pond.

If you do get the stuff from overseas, let me know and I'll send you a few bucks or some more flies for the second set.

hey mako, i'm in! Like a little puppy i keep checking only to be disappointed!

cheers

rick

p.s. mako, please forward to new address

Let's wait some day ....again to see what will be write by swappers who have send to me flies.

if it's ok, we will procede like Chuky and Cape said before