Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flydoc

Question for the administration

What is going on, where are my posts from now and why flies are not displayed with my name in my posts? Thanks!

As you can probably see the forum software was recently upgraded. With that upgrade I lost the ability to create topics associated with the member names so I put all patterns under the "FTFFlyPattern" member. I am planning on tweaking a few things and will do what I can to make it work a little better but for right now this is the only solution.

You can still see all of your patterns in the database by clicking this link(this link is also under your name with the big red button) http://www.flytyingforum.com/index.php?act=flysearch&gettyer=flydoc

Yes, I have seen upgrades to new software, I hope that you will solve problems and therefore this problem. Thanks.

I know where my album, like other members, but there is one problem. When you click on "Comment on this pattern" does not lead you toward the right link to the forum