Fly Tying
Flytyer14

Bluegill Invitational Swap

My apologizes. Given what you posted in the Popper Swap and not having an end date, I thought this one was a bust. I will get mine done this weekend.

I hope Dustin (Mr. Vegas) is feeling okay. Remember, he had health issues which may be causing him some difficulty completing the swap flies...

i thought this was a bust, I have been doing a kitchen remodel and unpinned the posts. I have to work today until 7pm but I can ship on Friday cause I have that day off. Mark I will send you my cell number as well so if you have anymore questions you can reach me right away

Sorry for not getting back sooner people. In all the swaps I have done, this has never been a problem. I have been crushed at work. I am working every weekend right now and only have one day off at a time. I will not be able to finish this. Sorry for the late response. For those that know what I do, I am sure you will understand. Again, sorry.

Sorry for not getting back sooner people. In all the swaps I have done, this has never been a problem. I have been crushed at work. I am working every weekend right now and only have one day off at a time. I will not be able to finish this. Sorry for the late response. For those that know what I do, I am sure you will understand. Again, sorry.

I know you well enough to believe you wouldn't find yourself in this situation if it was under your control.

Explanation accepted for my part.

Smokin', I don't know what you do, but I've swapped with you enough to know what kind of swapper you are. While I will miss whatever pattern you would have added to the swap, I know you wouldn't miss unless it was absolutely necessary. No problem here. Take care of yourself and I hope things will settle down for you soon. Catch you next time.

BB