Fly Tying
mybadhabit

minimalistic swap

I returned from vacation today to find a great set of flys. I seem to have gotten all of the patterns listed, but I somehow also received 2 of my own flys back. If anyone was accidentally shorted send me a PM and I would be happy to pop them in the mail. Thanks to all for some great looking flys and a big thanks to mybad for hosting a great swap!

We had one no show and I thought I distributed them to the next person in the layout line, but I guess I goofed up, sorry for the mix up.

one other thing there was one box that had 11 and one box that had 13 flies upon arrival, and that got me mixed up in the sorting too, again sorry for any mix ups and thanks again for all who made this a successful swap for all of us.

one other thing there was one box that had 11 and one box that had 13 flies upon arrival, and that got me mixed up in the sorting too, again sorry for any mix ups and thanks again for all who made this a successful swap for all of us.

not a big deal thanks for hosting.

No need to be sorry, you did a great job hosting a great swap. I would have found a lot more ways to mix things up myself. I just wanted to offer to send them to whoever if there was a need.

Mike.

I have not gotten mine yet but I am not surprised as the Canadien postal service is on strike and even on their best days without a strike it can take several weeks to a month get get mail from the states. Will keep you posted when I get them.

shad

And the flies arrived today. Great looking flies everyone, thanks also to the SM for hosting the swap.

Shad

Thanx habit,I got my flies a while back but I forgot to thank you. They all look great. I would have to say that some real skill went in to alot of these flies. I noticed that I got 2 flies from some one. I think it was utyer. He sent a little deer hair popper with a thread midge. They look great, and I was thinking that he must have sent you 24 flies or something? I often thought about doing the same thing. You know sending 24 flies to a 12 fly swap. I also got 2 grey hackled peacock wet flies or soft hackles. But don't get me wrong I am not complaining. I plan on testing them all out at my favorite creek tomorrow.....Thanx again!