Fly Tying
mybadhabit

minimalistic swap

quick question-does it count as another material if I use another color of the same material I am using?

I don't think so.

I'll take the last spot if its still open. Chrono midge pattern.

I made it 3 items plus hook and thread again, thinking about it last nite, I changed my mind, kinda hard to do with only two items. Hope you guys don't mind.

Utyer.. You can have my spot. Since I need to drop out of this swap. Sorry guys :(

Thought I was gong to have time this weekend for tying, so i could get my flies out on Monday and be done, but things have changed since my contractors are ready to start on my home today. B)

Utyer.. You can have my spot. Since I need to drop out of this swap. Sorry guys :(

Thought I was gong to have time this weekend for tying, so i could get my flies out on Monday and be done, but things have changed since my contractors are ready to start on my home today. B)

Congrats and good luck on your new home!!!! :lol: :D

Still have one slot left, any takers

If any one would wish to tie a sinking spider,simply type in a search engine:kwsu fly tying.There is a wonderful website full of shows starring Leroy Hyatt and Dave Engerbretson.This is where I found this pattern.

Good Luck.

I'm going to tie a red and black foam spider thing with sili legs. I am not sure of the name but will post a pic later.