Fly Tying
mybadhabit

minimalistic swap

Received some nice looking Panfish Polecat's today. And I think Watsatch is out, I have tried to contact him several times and have not received any reply and the mail in date is passed so you will all be receiving one extra fly from another tyer at random. Unless anyone objects to that, if you do please let me know, so I can get them sorted and back to you asap.

Thanks for letting me do this swap, it's been fun.

Blane

Glad to hear you received them and the extra fly from another tyer at random will be fine with me.

Ok, got all but one in, and he is out. Sent out flies today, for those of you that don't swap much or this is your first, the postage is $1.71, and self addressed stamped envelope is necessary to return flies. I covered those that were lacking, but other swappers may not do that in the future.

Thanks for helping me make this swap a success, and thanks to those who sent extras, they are greatly appreciated.

I will be hosting again soon, this was a great experience all around, you guys were great.

You should be receiving the flies possibly before the 4th or shortly there after.

I got mine yesterday as well, great job everyone. I very interesting variety of patterns. Thanks for hosting.

mine arent here yet but i am lookin forward to seeing all the ties.

I haven't gotten mine yet either but i bet they will be here soon, can't wait.

I returned from vacation today to find a great set of flys. I seem to have gotten all of the patterns listed, but I somehow also received 2 of my own flys back. If anyone was accidentally shorted send me a PM and I would be happy to pop them in the mail. Thanks to all for some great looking flys and a big thanks to mybad for hosting a great swap!

yea i got one of mine back and also two of mybadhabits squirel. i assume this is because of the dropout, but if anyone was shorted just shoot me a pm and i will get em in the mail.