Fly Tying
Frank G. Swarner III

Erie Steelhead Trip - Jan. 2005 - Official Signup

Amazing trip... one I'll not soon forget.

We didn't believe shoe about the deer until they showed up and the right light was missing.

Sorry to hear about the van's CV joint when I left them around 2:30 PM today Chromium, Dornug, Kieth, and Shoe were pulling the fish in one after the other. I'm sure they'll be ok. They are grown... on second thought, maybe someone better go check on them laugh.gif

Just wait till everyone gets the pictures in order and posted.

QUOTE (mcfly @ Jan 9 2005, 08:46 PM)
They are grown...  on second thought, maybe someone better go check on them  laugh.gif

Exactly! LOl! The rumor is that the fishing was good. Do tell boys! wink.gif Maybe the van will take a week and we'll have to go pick it up next weekend. While we are down there..... ph34r.gif let's fish!

Glad you had a great time, Mcfly.

Fishing was good? Oooh ah Yeah the fishing was good. drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif I think... smile.gif

From what I saw everyone was hooking up like a bunch of teenagers on a prom night... laugh.gif

Ok, all joking aside if I can manage after this weekend. The fishing was great on day 2, Day 1 for me it was COOOOOOLD! I think JJ got a picture of the four snowmen on four mile. Fishing should be even better tomorrow.

How long is it going to take on that CV Joint?

Yes it was a great time !

Fishing was below what I had expected. But no shortage of a good time with friends. One thing I learned. When you meet some one from this site for the very first time. It feels like a long lost friend was found. Dournug, Chromioum and Shoe it was a pleasure to have met you. I may just take you up on the trip to Michigan. Just make sure you have that venison cheese sausage and smoked Pheasant !

I must also add I earned a PHD in Proctology. I snagged the same fish 3 different times in the a$$.

What’s that Leaky.... When in doubt set the HOOK !

McFly, looks like the van will be fixed by tomorrow. Yeah!

Swink, I was on the phone with him when he said *&^%%$& , I just hit a deer! The first words out of my mouth were, go back and get it!! I don't like to see anything go to waste. wink.gif

This thread has been more then comical.

Wish I could have made it.

Hope everyone had a good time.

Sorry to hear about the van

(you know they are still having fun!  )

I could just imagine, lol

I must also add I earned a PHD in Proctology. I snagged the same fish 3 different times in the a$$.

What’s that Leaky.... When in doubt set the HOOK !

LMAO laugh.gif

Sippy,

I heard that the name of the body shop and mechanic were Orvis kind of odd I thought but hey at least the van will look just as good as it did when it left. whistling1.gif

I don't remember the real name but we need to post it for those who travel to the area or get Will to create a banner for them for future use. This guy could have bent us over knowing we were from out of town but didn't. He was a class act by providing a reasonable rate.