Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
imx

book marking patterns

when you find a pattern to ty and bookmark it where do you find it at? i marked a few but can't seem to find where they went or should i say where they got saved..

regards,

imx

Just go to the database and then there is a button to go to them that should be about under the third pattern over from the left that is at the top of the page.

Just go to the database and then there is a button to go to them that should be about under the third pattern over from the left that is at the top of the page.

its at the top of the page it says my bookmarks, click on it and there they are.

its at the top of the page it says my bookmarks, click on it and there they are.

thanks fellas...not sure how i missed it when i was lookin for it, good thing it wasn't a poisonous snake