Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

50 days tomorrow!

Tomorrow 6/9 will be exactly 50 days of me being a non smoker! B) I've tried so many times in the past that i can't even remember how many times I have tried. But this time I finally just got serious about it and I tossed out my pack and never looked back.

I think this is one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I can't even put into words how much better I have felt lately since not smoking.

Steve

Good for you Steve, keep quitting. You will just feel better and better.

Congrats!!! Just keep at it and a lot of things get better, like food tastes better, much better, house smells better, no coughing, and so on, just keep walkin down that path of just never pickin up again.

Congrats! Quitting is tough, but keep at it! I've "quit" using my moist snuff a few times, but after a day or so I'm not pleasant to be around lol!

Good job, man. I know it's not easy - I'm just over three years smober...

Thanks guys. I'm fully confident that this is the last time I will ever need to quit and that I will stay a non-smoker for the rest of my life. I think I just finally reached that point where I just finally realized that I'm turning 40 this year and if I kept smoking then my fishing days would probably be done and over by the time I was 50'ish. And once I finally got that through my head it has actually been pretty easy this time. To be honest I haven't even had a single urge/craving since I quit. The smell of smoke doesn't even smell good to me anymore which is really weird because I never thought I would not like the smell of smoke. I can truly say that I am done for good this time.

Steve

Congrats Steve....keep up the great work!!!....wish I could keep at it... :unsure:

Good job Steve!!!! I know kids my age(15-18) that smoke half a pack a day.... I just laugh and shake my head.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.